- Invitation/Acceptance List
- Course Enrollment/Grades
- Current Participants' roles, program dates
- Current Participants' housing information
What Educators Are Saying...
– Marianne Ansboro, Professor
Disney will take students out into the learning laboratory of the Disney resorts where they are learning first-hand how Disney does it.
Tompkins Cortland Community College
– Dean Wallin, Director, Center for Leisure Services Park and Recreation
I have not found another company that really has delved into developing an educational package along with a work experience that is second to none; that really challenges the students, beyond what they thought they could do.
Central Michigan University
– Manuel Perez, Director, Career Development Center
In my role as Director of the Career Development Center, I speak to hundreds, if not thousands of employers, and so I learn about the programs they have to offer. The Disney College Program is by far the best intern program I’ve seen in the nation.
California State University, Long Beach
– Marilyn Mackes, National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
When students participate in work-integrated learning, institutions gain in a variety of ways. Those students bring back to the campus all of the experiences they gained, from working with other players in a variety of different kinds of environments on different kinds of projects. But in addition what the institution really gains is the ability to see how that practical experience is integrated back into the full learning experience on campus.